Plumbing work varies from house to house, although there are some pieces of work we can confidently say we can do for a fixed price.
If we arrive at your home to carry out fixed price work and discover any problems we’ll discuss the charges with you first – we won’t do the work then tell you it costs more than you thought!
- Annual boiler safety check = £82.50
- Supply and fit a new outside tap = £100.00
- Supply and fit replacement thermostatic radiator valve (combi boiler system) = £90.00
- Remove and re-silicone around a bath or shower = £85.00
- Carry out a powerflush to heating system = £350.00
- Landlords annual gas safety check – up to 2 gas appliances in the property = £82.50 (each additional gas appliance in the property = £17)
For emergency repairs we will always try to provide an estimate or a fixed cost before starting work, please call our offices to discuss the problem and we will be happy to help.
Barclay Erskine Ltd are a member firm of the Scottish and Northern Ireland Plumbing Federation.